Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today In Real Estate

Today Tyler Westons Real Estate world was quiet(er). Banks are making the real estate process so difficult and there is literally nothing anybody can do about it. The inability to respond to my buyers in any sort of a resonable time is just inappropriate. Today I finally herd back about a deal I wrote for one of my awesome clients I submitted the offer about a week ago and have heard nothing.

Today I call the listing company to check on my offer (not the first time) and they tell me that they think they rejected my offer.....oh wait no they rejected two other offers but still have not answered on yours. What, how is that possible later I get a counter offer with a higher price than the listing price of the home......what.

On a positive note, my clients are getting a near 3,000 sq foot home built in 2000 for zero down and will be paying about $1,000 per month with everything included in beautiful Ypsilanti Township. I guess a little stress now is worth it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment