Friday, August 19, 2011

Edward Surovell A Good Man

Today my Broker Edward Surovell took me out for a lunch we wondered over to Little Ceasers next door to the office and shared a peice of pizza and a pop.

I listened to his scholorly advice about how to find success and happiness in our business with my ears wide open. One thing that always stuck with me that Ed said was "A good Realtor is an asset to the community".

Over the years Ed has done more than just sold people houses but rather has got involved in bettering the community and paving the way forward for myself and other realtors. There was a time in A2 history that Realtors could not put a sign in the yard showing that the home was for sale. He fought to get signs in the yard and years later we take it for granted.

This might seem like a small item and it is when you compare it to all of the other things he has done to be an "Asset to the community".

This is the type of person I strive to be somone that is known for what he does for others and a shining example of this is right on my business cards :D

No comments:

Post a Comment