Friday, August 12, 2011

Real Estate Today

Good stuff today I am writing an offer for my clients on a awesome home in Ypsi that is listed for 30,000 in a great little neighborhood. Really excited to get this offer in for my clients!!!!

I am also helping out a transport to the area via UM find a rental home for him and his family. He is having to rent sight unseen in his move from across country. He found a place that he liked and we put in an application today.

Later I am going to walk it for him and take a video so he can really better connect with his future home. Alot of realtors dont like to deal with rentals becasue of the low reward financially. I look at it like this, renters are people too, and they deserve good service. And if nobody else will give it to them than dang it I will!!!! :D


I am also looking forward to playing basketball with the kids at Ozone House Drop In Center, every Friday we go to recreation park from 4-5 or so. If you know any local youth that want to just hang out in a no pressure enviro please send them over, its cool I promise....I mean I'm there and we know I'm cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment