Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting Involved

Yesterday I randomly met with a couple of the committee memebers for restoring the historic Ypsilanti Freight House http://www.foyf.org/foyf/news/?newsid=103. We discussed real estate and transit and how improvements to the rail system could really impact the area in a positve way.

I have unoffically joined thier cause to have this historic gem brought back to its glory with a modern day functionality. Thier passion is driven not by self motivation but rather regional motivation and doing thier part to restore the great community that we have here in Ypsi. I have decided to lend my talents of fundraising and leadership to the cause and am excited to help move this great project forward.

If any of my audience wants to be a part of something great and this opportunity speaks to you please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment