Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Buy A House In Ypsi Twp

So, if you pay about $800 in rent you can afford an absolutely awesome new house in a great neighborhood in Lincoln Schools and put ZERO down!!!! I kinda feel like that if everybody knew this that they would just buy a house.

I am blessed to be able to have a couple of awesome clients that I have been able to inform of this awesomeness and am showing them totally awesome houses that competely rule.

Lemme give you and example: 4 Bedrooms, 2100 sq feet, 2.5 Bath, Nice Kitchen and Appliances, Built in 2003 and absolutely immaculate. For $100,000 this equates to a monthly payment of about $800 including your taxes and homeowners insurance. $800, thats right $800 did I mention zero down. This is how I got a home two years ago.

Having my own awesome house that I can already sell for more than I bought it for is pretty much awesome. I love bringing my clients to the "light" so to speak that this can happen for them. It really makes for a rewarding life for me.


I just wish I could tell more people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment