Monday, December 8, 2014

Holistic Flipping

I am writing new 2 year goals for myself in both my personal and business life. Trying to get a good comprehension on where I am at, the talents and assets I have, my personal passions and how to apply them over the next two years to good results in our community.

I have been thinking about starting a business flipping houses now for about 6 years and have helped many clients in their businesses doing flips and investments but have not entered the area as the actual "flipper" as it were quite yet.




The real reason I want to flip properties is because of the return it gives to my community. Flipping can make a home that was once an eye sore a source of pride. It can take a local person that might be looking for a job and put them to work. It can add one more amazing family to the fabric of my community. Additional to all of that I would like to add another couple of layers to further enhance the Holistic approach to flipping.

I want this home to have solar panels, I want raised beds in the backyard, I want to home to retain its historic qualities and products to be added to it from that time period. And I also want a part of the profit proceeds to go to a local non profit that will help for the advancement of our local youth.

I am in the process of structuring this business with hopes to start "Flip-Ypsi" next year. If you have any input on this process or would like to hear more of my ideas I would love to chat. I have carefully thought thru this process and know that it will be difficult to layer this type of deal but this is the type of dedication that our community needs and deserves.


No comments:

Post a Comment